We’re looking for dedicated and passionate people to join our team.
As Jim White Fitness & Nutrition Studios continues to grow, so does our team!
As a Jim White Fitness & Nutrition Studios team member, you will be responsible for living up and delivering our core values: providing fun, engaging and personalized solutions to help our members achieve their goals. Every. Single. Day.
To succeed in this role, you must be passionate about making fitness fun, engage in our members’ success, be able to develop personalized fitness programs for each member’s unique circumstances, and find ways to add value every day to the Jim White Fitness team.
As a Jim White Fitness team member you will be:
- Working with wonderful members of all demographics and fitness levels.
- Striving to achieve our 5-star service standard and going beyond what is expected.
- Growing and strengthening yourself to unlock your hidden potential to help others become successful.
- Part of a growing company where change is constant and embraced to stay ahead of the competition.
Requirements for application:
- For personal trainers: an NCCA-accredited personal trainer certification such as ACSM, NSCA, ACE or NASM
- For Registered Dietitians: state licensure
- Passion for health and fitness
- Determination and perseverance to help any individual achieve his or her goals
- The ability to create fun and innovative workouts for members
- High level of energy inside the work environment
- Team player willing to not only teach others, but learn from others
Please complete the following information and attach your resume prior to submitting.
Really, Truly Fit Reads...