Yes, you read it correctly. The latest Really, Truly Fit podcast is peeling back the covers and talking about sex as we gear up for Valentine’s Day. While we talk a lot about a healthy lifestyle, it’s important to include a healthy love life as well.
As you listen, you’ll hear the mind-blowing statistics on the calories burned during sex and ways to optimize your sexercise. What?! Yeah, I’m telling you – you won’t want to miss this show.
You’ll also hear about various foods that work to improve your sex drive. Some of those include:
- Spinach – loaded with folate, which gives a much needed energetic boost for improved circulation.
- Watermelon – has the potential to increase the libido due to an amino acid cal Citrulline, which helps to dilate the blood vessels.
- Cayenne Pepper – contains the active ingredient capsaicin, which is proven to increase heart rate, metabolism, blood flow and sweat.
- Chocolate – contains Phenylethylamine. A chemical compound that can produce feelings of euphoria and happiness by releasing dopamine.
- Garlic – has the compound Allicin which has the ability to improve blood flow to organs. Extra blood flow = more sensativity
- Vanilla – According to the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation, vanilla is one of the most arousing scents to men.
- Oysters – I’m sure we’ve all heard this one. This “aphrodisiac” has more zinc than any other food – which is essential for the release of sex hormones such as testosterone.
- Pomegranates – contains major doses of antioxidants that prevent free radicals from restricting circulation to your lower regions, if you know what I mean.
So now that we have you blushing – what’s on the menu for your Valentine’s Day dinner?